- Bleeding gums can be a sign that you are suffering from Gingivitis
- Brushing or flossing too hard can cause bleeding gums
- Pregnant women can suffer from pregnancy gingivitis
- People taking blood thinners can also suffer from excessive gum bleeding
- Frequent gum bleeding need to be checked by the dentist
- People can get overly nervous during their visit to the dental clinic
- Telling your dentist about your anxiety problems can help you get treatments that are adjusted to meet your needs
- Scheduling your appointment at the right time can have a huge impact on your comfort level during your dental checkup
- Listening to music is the best...
Patients who have undergone cancer treatments are still required to go through continued dental checkups
Smoking is a very bad habit to continue after getting cancer treatments and it can cause further damage to your dental health
A well-balanced diet that fits the demographics and need of the patients must...
Patients receiving cancer treatments are at risk of developing mild to severe dental problems
Chemotherapy can cause mouth sores, and severe cases of mouth sores can force your oncologist to delay your cancer treatments
Cancer treatments can damage the salivary gland causing mouth dryness
Cancer treatments can cause sensitivity...
Chemotherapy can decrease saliva production, which is why making sure that your dental health is in top condition before getting treatments is very important
Dentists can evaluate the condition of your dental health and give you information on what treatments you need before therapy
Eating the right natural foods is...
- One third of all cancer patients end up with dental problems, the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research says
- Cancer Treatments have been found to have a significant impact on dental health
- A three-step dental plan can be used so cancer patients can care for their dental health properly.