- Whitening kits have not been linked with any major health problem
- If the user will not follow the instructions carefully, he or she might suffer from dental problems
- Teenagers should not overuse home whitening kits because their permanent teeth are still susceptible to the chemicals used in these products
- The brightness of your...
- Ceramic braces are more expensive and they can chip easily.
- Lingual braces are braces that are placed at the back of your teeth.
- It can be very difficult to talk properly after getting lingual braces installed
- Metal braces are the least expensive and the most commonly used type.
- Invisalign braces are transparent and...
- If you can locate the tooth filling that fell off, you should take it to the dentist as he or she might be able to repair it.
- You can use dental wax to temporarily cover the cavity
- You should avoid foods or beverages that are hot, cold, sweet, or acidic so you can...
- Although there are a lot of probable causes for tooth pain, tooth decay and tooth infection are still the most likely culprits
- Seeing your dentist every six months is important as it will allow the dentist to check your teeth for problems and it will help you get preventative treatments
- Tooth pain can...
- After getting a bachelor’s degree, the dentist needs to go through 4 additional years in dental school before he or she gets a DMD or DDS degree.
- After schooling, the dentist needs to pass a licensing exam and a national written test before becoming a licensed professional.
- Many dentists will offer their services...
- Make sure that you plan your surgery before the weekend or before the holidays so you will have enough time to rest at home.
- After the surgery, you need to have a liquid diet. You can eat soups or soft foods like pudding for the mean time.
- You need to open your mouth...
- You should only use a toothbrush with soft bristles as a hard-bristled toothbrush can cause abrasions on your gums
- Brushing too hard and too often can wear down your teeth’s enamel and it can also damage your gums
- Nail biting is a habit that puts parfunctional bite forces on the surface of your...
- Stress can affect the whole body and it can also impact your oral health
- Stress can cause bruxism and clenching
- It can lead to temporomandibular joint disorder, tooth wear, and even loose teeth
- People who are suffering from oral problems because of stress need to see their dentists before permanent damage occurs